Old versionsSee all
Freescale's CodeWarrior Development Studio for Microcontrollers v6.3 is a single, integrated tool suite designed to get you on the design fast track with RS08, HC(S)08 and ColdFire V1 members of the Freescale Controller Continuum.
Whether your design is an 8-bit, entry-level application (e.g. smoke detector) or a 32-bit, high-end application (e.g. fire alarm control panel), CodeWarrior provides optimized tools to take full advantage of the Freescale microcontroller selected for your design.
- Create a working project in as few as seven mouse clicks with the New Project Wizard
- Re-target your application in four mouse clicks with the MCU Change Wizard
- Build system with optimizing C/C ++ compilers for HC(S)08, RS08 and ColdFire V1 MCUs
- Assembler (absolute, relocatable, mixed and in-line) for HC(S)08, RS08 and ColdFire V1 MCUs
- Graphical, source-level debugger
- HCS08 and ColdFire V1 on-chip trace support
- Flash programming support
- Full-chip simulation for HC(S)08, RS08 and ColdFire V1 MCUs
- Data visualization
- Device Initialization tool to generate HC(S)08, RS08 and ColdFire V1 CPU and peripheral initialization code
- Processor Expert™ with Component Wizard™ and components for HC(S)08 and ColdFire V1 CPUs, on-chip peripherals, external peripherals and software algorithms
- Over 150 assembly and C example projects to use as templates for your next project
- Animated tutorials to give you a boost up the learning curve
- HCS08 to ColdFire V1 Porting Guide.